OMT Projects Ltd. is a full service Energy Construction and Maintenance Company based in Swift Current, SK. Formed in April 2020, OMT is Owned and Operated by the team previously know as ArcLine Construction Ltd. With the ever-changing landscape of Canadian Energy, our Core team is focused on today's three key items; Safety, Quality, Cost effectiveness. By remaining focused on these items we believe we offer a superior alternative to large corporations that dominate the Energy Construction & Maintenance market.
Join with our team as we take Canadian Energy to the forefront of the World stage, One More Time!!
FACILITY MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION
-TURNAROUNDS & SHUTDOWNS
-OILFIELD FACILITY CONSTRUCTION
-MIDSTREAM FACILITY CONSTRUCTION
-GAS FACILITY CONSTRUCTION
-TRANSPORTATION FACILITY CONSTRUCTION
-PIPE FABRICATION & ASSEMBLY
OMT Projects Ltd. provides high quality solutions for facility maintenance & construction. With locations in Saskatchewan and Alberta, OMT has extensive experience with the installation and service of oil, gas and mining facilities.
- Well site preparation and equipment installation
- Upgrade and repair of existing facilities
- Compressor, separators, treating systems, line heaters, etc.
- Meter stations, skid packages and other small plant and production facilities
- Vessel repair and alteration
- Facility maintenance turnarounds
- Facility modifications, debottlenecking & process improvement
- Field production facility maintenance & modifications
- Pipeline maintenance & repairs
- Pipe Fabrication
- CSA Z662 Oil & Gas Pipeline Systems
- ASME B31.3 & B31.1 approved fabrication facility
- Structural Steel / Skid assembly
Meter stations, skid packages and other small plant and production facilities
Vessel repair and alteration
-PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE
OMT Projects Ltd. has the capability, experience, and resources to construct, repair and inspect pipelines of all types, ranging in size from a small diameter to 24”. Supporting our installations, our integrity, and repair services will significantly reduce the risk of failure and extend the life of the pipeline.
- Mainline, distribution and gathering systems
- Steel, polyethylene, fiberglass, flexpipe, fiberspar, cement lined
- Constructability & right-of-way analysis
- Ongoing & post-construction commissioning
- Integrity digs